Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Breyer's book is not merely a utilitarian analysis or a legal discussion of procedures; it employs the widest possible perspective to survey the full implications of government regulation-- economic, legal, administrative, political-- while addressing the complex problems of administering regulatory agencies.
- Author BiographyStephen Breyer is Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Author(s)Stephen Breyer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note11 line illustrations, 17 tables
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.