Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this volume shed light on regulation through litigation in case studies involving tobacco, guns, lead paint, breast implants, and health maintenance organizations.
- Author BiographyW. Kip Viscusi is John F. Cogan Jr. Professor of Law and Economics and director of the Program on Empirical Legal Studies at Harvard Law School, USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edited byW. Kip Viscusi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.