All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1190
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight768 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byFrancesca Mion,Gaetano Vitale
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Purification and Phenotypic Characterization of B Cell Subsets 1. Purification and Immunophenotypic Characterization of Murine MZ and T2-MZP Cells M. Manuela Rosado, Marco Scarsella, Simona Cascioli, Ezio Giorda, and Rita Carsetti 2. Purification and Immune-Phenotyping of B-1 Cells from Body Cavities of Mice Vanessa Yenson and Nicole Baumgarth 3. Purification and Immunophenotypic Characterization of Murine B10 B Cells Chao Hong and Xiao-Ming Gao 4. Purification and Immunophenotypic Characterization of Human B Cells with Regulatory Functions Jean-David Bouaziz, Helene Le Buanec, and Adele de Masson Part II: Mechanisms of Immune Suppression by B Cells 5. IL-10 Detection in Murine B Cells: Pros and Cons of the Different Techniques Jun Deng, Xiang Lin, and Liwei Lu 6. TGF-ss Detection and Measurement in Murine B Cells: Pros and Cons of the Different Techniques Yoshiyuki Mishima, Shunji Ishihara, Jonathan J. Hansen, and Yoshikazu Kinoshita 7. Characterization and Activity of Fas Ligand Producing CD5+ B Cells Steven K. Lundy and Matthew W. Klinker Part III: Methods for the Ex Vivo Generation/Expansion of IL-10-Producing B Cells 8. Utilization of a Lentiviral System for the Generation of B Cells with Regulatory Properties Elisabeth Calderon-Gomez and Simon Fillatreau 9. Ex Vivo Generation of Murine IL-10-Producing B Cells by Fusokines Aurelie Tormo, Jiusheng Deng, Edouard Al-Chami, Ziouani Sonia, and Moutih Rafei 10. Toll-Like Receptor Ligation for the Induction of Regulatory B Cells Lucien E.P.M van der Vlugt, Simone Haeberlein, Wouter de Graaf, Tyrill E.D Martha, and Hermelijn H. Smits 11. The Generation of Regulatory B Cells by Helminth Parasites Adnan Khan, Sylvie Amu, Sean P. Saunders, and Padraic G. Fallon 12. Use of Co-Cultures for the Study of Cellular Interactions Influencing B Cell Regulatory Functions Francesca Mion, Federica Benvenuti, Carlo Pucillo, and Gaetano Vitale Part IV: Study of Regulatory B Cells in Pathological Settings 13. Regulatory B Cells in Experimental Mouse Models of Arthritis Elizabeth C. Rosser and Claudia Mauri 14. Regulatory B Cells in Mouse Models of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Takashi Matsushita 15. Regulatory B Cells in Allergic Airways Disease and Asthma Prabitha Natarajan, Linda A. Guernsey, and Craig M. Schramm 16. Regulatory B Cells in Mouse Models of Intestinal Inflammation Atsushi Nishida, Cindy W. Lau, Emiko Mizoguchi, and Atsushi Mizoguchi 17. Regulatory B Cells in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis (EAE) Avijit Ray and Sreemanti Basu 18. Regulatory B Cells, Helminths, and Multiple Sclerosis Jorge Correale and Tomas Rivero Equiza 19. Generation and Identification of Tumor-Evoked Regulatory B Cells Arya Biragyn, Catalina Lee-Chang, and Monica Bodogai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.