All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an essential practical guide for food protection professionals in both the public and private regulatory sectors. The text is uniquely based on the national curriculum framework created by the International Food Protection Training Institute.
- Author BiographyEstablished in 2009 IFPTI is improving public health by building competency-based training and certification systems, and cultivating leadership for the food protection community worldwide. Our mission is to enhance public health by improving the protection of the world's food supply through training, certification, thought leadership, and technology. See more at www.ifpti.org.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; 67 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 367 p. 69 illus., 67 illus. in color.
- Weight767 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristopher Weiss,Craig Kaml,David Read,Gerald Wojtala,Julia E. Bradsher,Neal D. Fortin
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.