All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £6.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £158.71
- £24.19Trending at £24.98
- £88.12Trending at £92.65
- £48.62Trending at £52.63
- £43.72Trending at £45.63
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes case studies Covers evidence-based symptom management Encourages Allied Health Professionals to follow a patient-centred rehabilitation pathway Aims to facilitate the understanding and sharing of professional roles and to encourage holistic care at all stages and in all care settings Multiprofessional team of contributors.
- Author BiographyJane Rankin is Lead Cancer Physiotherapist for the Cancer Centre, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, Belfast, UK. Dr Karen Robb is Consultant Oncology Physiotherapist at St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK. Nicola Murtagh is Head of Therapies for The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London and Surrey, UK. Jill Cooper is Head Occupational Therapist for The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London and Surrey, UK. Sian Lewis is Macmillan Clinical Lead Dietitian for Velindre Cancer Centre, Cardiff, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJane Rankin,Jill Cooper,Karen Robb,Nicki Murtagh,Sian Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.