All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionFiber reinforced polymer (FRP) composites are increasingly being used as a flexible and cost-effective means to repair ageing, corroded or damaged pipelines. This book reviews key issues and techniques in this imporant area.
- Author BiographyVistasp M. Karbhari is President of the University of Texas at Arlington, USA. Professor Karbhari has an international reputation for his research on the use of composites in civil engineering.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byVistasp M. Karbhari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.