CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases 30 Indiana restaurants that have stood the test of time. This title festures recipes for the favourite dishes from these restaurants so that you can recreate the foods you love at home. It includes approximately 60 recipes - from Acapulco Joe's Taco Filling to Nashville House Fried Biscuits.
- Author BiographyReid Duffy has worked since 1971 as a television news reporter, teacher, humor writer, and restaurant and film reviewer for WRTV and WNDY in Indianapolis. He was host of Duffy's Diner, a television review of various eating establishments in Indiana. He is author of Indianapolis Dining (1981) and co-author (with Mike Ahern) of a novel, Festerwood at Five: A Novel Approach to TV News. He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Author(s)Reid Duffy
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleQuarry Books
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Updated Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.