CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Reid's philosophy of psychology is remarkably up to date. Surprisingly, Reid's account of instincts doesn't diverge greatly from Tinbergen's more contemporary account. Reid's claims with regard to appetites and desires can be made relevant to current insights.
- Author BiographyMarion Ledwig is Post-Doctoral Researcher at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. Ledwig earned her Ph.D. at the University of Konstanz. Since then she has been a visiting fellow at the University of Pittsburgh's Center for the Philosophy of Science and the Philosophy department at the University of Haifa. She has also served as a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Marion Ledwig
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width147 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.