CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionMakes reading aloud to children and teens easy by selecting titles in interest topics and providing context to spotlight passages. This work features passages from 400 titles encompassing fiction and nonfiction; advice on how to prepare for a read-aloud; a subject index to make program planning easier; and, bibliographic information on titles.
- Author BiographyRob Reid, with his 20 years' experience as children's librarian, teaches courses on children's and young adult literature and librarianship as full time lecturer at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. He is the author of Family Storytimes, Something Funny Happened at the Library, Cool Story Programs for the School-aged Crowd and other ALA Editions favorites. A regular contributor to Booklinks and Library Sparks, he is also a popular and entertaining presenter at conferences, libraries, and schools.
- Author(s)Rob Reid
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.