All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFloyd brings queer critique to bear on the Marxian categories of reification and totality and considers the dialectic that frames the work of Georg Lukas, Herbert Marcuse and Frederic Jameson.
- Author BiographyKevin Floyd is associate professor of English at Kent State University.
- Author(s)Kevin Floyd
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.