All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for the treatment of over 80 common ailments such as acne, toothache, allergies and constipation, using the popular healing art of Reiki. It provides a general overview of Reiki, examining the importance of chakras, and explaining and illustrating the basic hand positions.
- Author BiographyMari Hall founded the International Association of Reiki and is a dedicated Reiki Master Teacher. She is currently advising the British Institute for Complementary Medicine on teaching standards for Reiki.
- Author(s)Mari Hall
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date20/06/2012
- Content Note20 b&w line drawings
- Weight304 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.