All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the world's premier management consultancy firm: the only book you need to understand India today.
- Author BiographyCLAY CHANDLER is Asia editor for McKinsey's global publishing division. He is former Asia editor of Fortune magazine and has covered global economics for leading publications including the Washington Post, where he served as Washington, DC-based chief economic correspondent and Hong Kong-based Asian economic correspondent, and The Wall Street Journal, where he was Tokyo correspondent. Clay is a graduate of Harvard University, and was co-editor of the McKinsey-led volume Reimagining Japan: The Quest for a Future That Works (Shogakukan, 2011). ADIL ZAINULBHAI is chairman of McKinsey India. Over the course of his thirty-four-year career at McKinsey he has served clients around the world and in a wide range of industries-among them public companies, government-owned companies, entrepreneurs, and startups. He also has advised governments on social and development issues. A Mumbai native, he returned to his hometown in 2004 as McKinsey's managing director for India. Adil holds an engineering degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, and an MBA from Harvard Business School. McKINSEY & COMPANY is a global management consulting firm, deeply committed to helping institutions in the private, public, and social sectors achieve lasting success. With over 100 offices in more than 60 countries, the firm is a trusted advisor to 90 of the world's top 100 companies.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note2-8pp 4-c inserts
- Weight620 g
- Edited byMcKinsey & Company
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.