CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight533 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDenis Allan Saunders,Richard J. Hobbs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsI: Background.- 1 Introduction.- 2 History of Landscape Development.- 3 Social History and Impact on Landscape (with Trayning: Case History of a Shire by D. Couper).- II: Landscape Disintegration.- 4 Changes in Biota.- 5 Changes in Soil Properties.- 6 Changes in Hydrologic Balance.- III: Landscape Reintegration.- 7 Landscape Reintegration: Problem Definition.- 8 Integrating Ecological and Economic Considerations: A Theoretical Framework.- 9 Determining the Long-Term Costs and Benefits of Alternative Farm Plans.- 10 Conservation Management in Fragmented Systems.- IV: Conclusions.- 11 Conclusions. Can We Reintegrate Fragmented Landscapes?.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.