Reinterpreting Rahner: A Critical Study of His Major Themes by Patrick Burke (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.52Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
- £1.00+ £2.60 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by stevie-640
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £38.94Trending at £39.36
- £63.01Trending at £104.98
About this product
- DescriptionProbably no theologian has exercised so profound an influence on Catholic theology during the last half century as Karl Rahner. This book examines the structure of dialectical analogy as it appears in each of the major themes of Rahner's theology-as an indispensable key to the correct interpretation of his thought.
- Author BiographyPatrick Burke is a parish priest of Our Lady and St. Ninian's Bannockburn, Scotland and chaplain to Stirling University. He is also Editor of Faith, a bi-monthly theological and pastoral review, published in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Patrick Burke
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight496 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.