All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership principles from a master of the business turnaround In Reinvent, renowned CEO and business leader Fred Hassan explains how to transform a struggling business into a raging success by reinventing the culture, attitude, and behaviors of organizations and people.
- Author BiographyFred Hassan is a Partner and Managing Director with the private equity firm, Warburg Pincus. He is also Chairman of Bausch + Lomb, as well as board member of Time Warner and Avon where he became non-executive chairman on January 1, 2013. Hassan is the former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Schering-Plough Corporation. Prior to joining Schering-Plough in April 2003, Hassan was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pharmacia Corporation a company that was formed in March 2000 as a result of the merger of Monsanto and Pharmacia & Upjohn. Hassan joined Pharmacia & Upjohn as Chief Executive Officer in 1997. Previously, Hassan was Executive Vice President of Wyeth, formerly known as American Home Products, with responsibility for its pharmaceutical and medical products business. He was elected to Wyeth's Board of Directors in 1995. Earlier in his career, Hassan spent 17 years with Sandoz Pharmaceuticals (now Novartis) and headed its U.S. pharmaceuticals business. Hassan received a B.S. degree in chemical engineering from the Imperial College of Science and Technology at the University of London and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Fred Hassan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight378 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.72Trending at £19.94
- £8.85Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.