All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe subjects in this text provide the models for what has become a new age for many women. Ranging from Anita Roddick and Prue Leith, 28 women write their own personal stories which are accompanied by Elizabeth Handy's photographs.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Handy is a successful portrait photographer. Her husband, Charles, is best known for books like The Empty Raincoat, which has sold over a million around the world. This is their second major collaboration, after The New Alchemists.
- Author(s)Charles Handy,Elizabeth Handy
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Out-of-print date11/10/2014
- Weight662 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £6.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.97
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.