Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionFor over a century, movies have played an important role in our lives, entertaining us, often provoking conversation and debate. This title examines film culture at the turn of this century, at the precise moment when digital media are altering our historical relationship with the movies.
- Author BiographyCHUCK TRYON is an assistant professor in the English department at Fayetteville State University.
- Author(s)Chuck Tryon
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.