Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £164.81Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile traf?c data are necessary for the provision of communication services, they are also very sensitive data. Location data, especially if very precise, can be used for the provision of services such as route guidance, location of stolen or missing property, tourist information, etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIX, 342 p.
- Weight1550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCecile de Terwangne,Paul de Hert,Serge Gutwirth,Sjaak Nouwt,Yves Poullet
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.