Reinventing India: Liberalization, Hindu Nationalism and Popular Democracy by Stuart Corbridge, John Harriss (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen India was invented as a modern country in the years after Independence in 1947 it styled itself as a secular, federal, democratic Republic committed to an ideology of development.
- Author BiographyStuart Corbridge is Professor of International Studies, University of Miami and Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge University. John Harriss is Reader in Development Studies at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)John Harriss,Stuart Corbridge
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.