CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes for an ongoing, successful democracy in Latin America? The essays in this book emphasize the dynamism needed to sustain democratic governance. The content is organized around analyses of political institutions, political parties, and public administrations and corruption.
- Author BiographyDAMARYS CANACHE is with the Department of Political Science at the University of Pittsburgh. Her research interests are in Latin American mass political behavior, and her articles have appeared in such journals as Public Opinion Quarterly and Political Research Quarterly. MICHAEL R. KULISHECK is with the Department of Political Science at the University of Pittsburgh. His research analyzes how institutions shape political behavior in Latin America. He has published in Electoral Studies.
- Author(s)Damarys J. Canache,Michael R. Kulisheck
- Date of Publication23/07/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDamarys J. Canache,Michael R. Kulisheck
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.