Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.50
- £4.82Trending at £7.51
- £14.67Trending at £22.05
- £12.87Trending at £13.62
- £9.16Trending at £9.90
- £3.99Trending at £5.00
- £4.99Trending at £6.46
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, the world's most innovative garden and landscape designers are invited to the grounds of Chaumont, where they create an array of new gardens. In this illustrated volume, commentaries explore the themes behind the gardens.
- Author BiographyLouisa Jones is the author of numerous books on gardens, including Kitchen Gardens of France, The French Country Garden and Gardens of Provence.
- Author(s)Louisa Jones
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/01/2014
- Content Note238 illustrations, 229 in colour
- Weight300 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.