All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.75
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionReinvesting in Families addresses tough issues such as FASD, high-risk substance misuse, and family reunification from a family-focused and First Nations perspective. With a focus on the Prairies, it offers insight to anyone anywhere with an interest in child welfare service, research, and practice.
- Author BiographyDorothy Badry is an associate professor in the Faculty of Social Work at the University of Calgary. Don Fuchs is a full professor in the Faculty of Social Work at the University of Manitoba and a founding member of the Prairie Child Welfare Consortium. Sharon McKay is professor emerita in the Faculty of Social Work at the University of Regina and a founding member of the Prairie Child Welfare Consortium. H. Monty Montgomery is an assistant professor with the University of Regina Faculty of Social Work in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- PublisherUniversity of Regina Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationRegina
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Regina Press
- Weight492 g
- Edited byDon Fuchs,Dorothy Badry,H. Monty Montgomery,Sharon McKay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.