All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadically rethinks the relationship between liberty and democracy, and identifies the concept of rights as a threat to democratic debate.
- Author BiographySonu Bedi is Associate Professor of Government at Dartmouth College. Bedi works in the intersection of law and political theory. His publications include Political Contingency: Studying the Unexpected, the Accidental, and the Unforeseen (co-editor, 2007) and articles in constitutional law and political philosophy.
- Author(s)Sonu Bedi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleContemporary Political Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.