All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
- £13.01Trending at £16.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides information and exercises to help practitioners improve their style of interacting with clients by setting clear boundaries, having a defined contract with them, communicating effectively and being a good listener, among other things. Suitable for complementary therapy practitioners and students in the field.
- Author BiographySu Fox is a massage and craniosacral therapist, psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice in London and an assessor for The Massage Training Institute. She is co-author, with Darien Pritchard, of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for the Massage Therapist and author of Practical Pathology for Massage (both published by Corpus Publishing Limited).
- Author(s)Su Fox
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.