Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to speculate on the history and development of relationality in terms of Gestalt therapy. This title discusses the patient-therapist relationship, and includes explorations into uncertainty in interpretation and understanding, attunement and optimal responsiveness, working with shame, and negotiating individuality and 'betweenness'.
- Author BiographyRich Hycner, Ph.D., is the author of Between Person and Person: Toward an Dialogical Psychotherapy, and co-author (with Lynne Jacobs) of The Healing Relationship in Gestalt Therapy: A Self Psychology Approach. He has been profoundly influenced by Martin Buber's philosophy of dialogue and Erving and Miriam Polster's creative utilization of Gestalt therapy. He is especially interested in the relational dimensions of the therapeutic relationship as a nexus for healing. Lynne Jacobs, Ph.D., is cofounder of the Pacific Gestalt Institute and a Training and Supervising Analyst at the Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis. She is particularly interested in relational processes in therapy. She co-authored (with Richard Hycner) The Healing Relationship in Gestalt Therapy: A Self Psychology Approach. She has written numerous articles and teaches internationally.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGestalt Press
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLynne Jacobs,Richard Hycner
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.