All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManfred Kets de Vries, Professor of Leadership Development, INSEAD: The author takes us on an exciting journey to explain what coaching is all about, providing us with a roadmap that is second to none. Anyone interested in better understanding what coaching is all about, would do well to have a serious look at this book.
- Author BiographyErik de Haan is the director of Ashridge's centre for Coaching and a senior organisation development consultant for Ashridge Consulting near London. He is also an executive near London. He is also an executive coach, supervisor and accreditor of other coaches. In his role as programme director of the Ashridge masters in Executive coaching, he draws on the content of this book in the second year of study. His previous books in English include the Consulting Process as Drama (2003) Learning with col leges (2004), Coaching with colleagues (2004) and Fearless Consulting (2006). these books have all been published in Dutch, and the latter also in Russian. Ashridge is one of the world's leading providers of executive education. established in 1959, it has acquired an outstanding international reputation in helping to make a difference to both individuals and organisations through its combination of executive development, research and consultancy expertise. Its activities include open & tailored executive education programmes, MBA, MSc & Diploma qualifications,organisations consulting, applied research and online learning. Clients include leading organisations in the private and public sectors in the UK and across the globe.
- Author(s)Erik De Hann
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight722 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated bySue Stewart
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £8.89Trending at £9.50
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.