CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- Series TitleLEA's Series on Personal Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byL. Edna Rogers,Valentin Escudero
- Table Of ContentsContents: S. Duck, Series Foreword. J.B. Bavelas, Foreword. Preface. Part I:Relational Communication Perspective. L.E. Rogers, V. Escudero, Theoretical Foundations. V. Escudero, L.E. Rogers, Observing Relational Communication. V. Escudero, L.E. Rogers, Analyzing Relational Communication. Part II:Relational Communication Research Contexts. L.E. Rogers, V. Escudero, Relational Communication Patterns in Marital Interaction. L. Heatherington, M.L. Friedlander, From Dyads to Triads, and Beyond: Relational Control in Individual and Family Therapy. J.L. Rodriguez-Arias, Relational Research in Brief Family Therapy: Clinical Implications. A.K. Wuerker, Expressed Emotion and Interpersonal Control in Families of Persons With Mental Illness. D.W. Cecil, M.M. von Friederichs-Fitzwater, Relational Control in Physician-Patient Interaction. G.T. Fairhurst, Organizational Relational Control Research: Problems and Possibilities. Part III:Reflections on the Relational Perspective. L.E. Rogers, V. Escudero, Overview and Future Directions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.