Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £5.68
- £6.49Trending at £8.60
- £10.02Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume goes beyond theory and gives the empirical and conceptual tools to conduct an experimental analysis of virtually every substantive topic in human language and cognition, both basic and applied.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 284 p.
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBryan Roche,Dermot Barnes-Holmes,Steven C. Hayes
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.