All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reveals the deeply personal nature of the intersubjective process of group therapy as it affects the group therapist and other group members. By locating the group therapist's experience in the centre of the action, Richard M. Billow moves away from traditional approaches in group psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Billow, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst, and an active contributor to the psychoanalytic and group literature. He has been associated with the Gordon Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Adelphi University, New York, since 1968, where he achieved doctorate and postdoctoral certificates in psychoanalysis and individual and group psychotherapy. He is Clinical Professor and Director of the Institute's Postdoctoral Program in Group Psychotherapy as well as running his own private practice in Great Neck, New York.
- Author(s)Richard M. Billow
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Library of Group Analysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Introduction byJames S. Grotstein
- Foreword byMalcolm Pines
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £6.99
- £6.49Trending at £8.18
- £9.96Trending at £10.97
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.