CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays is illustrated by numerous cases, including psychosomatic presentations such as the analytic treatment of musculoskeletal pain, breast cancer in the therapist, living with physical difference and the deadened body that is the result of taking the mind as a primary object.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleRelational Perspectives Book Series
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFrances Sommer Anderson,Lewis Aron
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.