CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £3.76Trending at £4.08
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers by authors within the recent psychoanalytical trend towards models of mind and development grounded in object relations concepts. Introductions place each paper in its historical context, and afterwords suggest subsequent developments in the author's thinking.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleRelational Perspectives Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLewis Aron,Stephen A. Mitchell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.