All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £27.99Trending at £28.63
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kenneth J. Gergen,Sheila McNamee
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/1998
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface - Sheila McNamee and Kenneth J Gergen Situating the ConversationPART ONE:RELATIONAL RESPONSIBILITYAn Invitation to Relational ResponsibilityRelational Responsibility in PracticeA Case in PointPART TWO: EXPANDING THE DIALOGUE: RESONANCE AND REFIGURATIONWhen Stories Have Wings - David Cooperrider and Diana Whitney How Relational Responsibility Opens New Options for ActionCollaborative Learning Communities - Harlene AndersonRelational Moves and Generative Dances - Ian BurkittOn Being Relational in an Accountable Way - John W Lannamann The Questions of Agency and PowerThe Uncertain Path to Dialogue - Sallyann Roth A MeditationRelational Responsibility - Mary Gergen Deconstructive PossibilitiesRelational Responsibility or Dialogic Ethics? A Questioning of McNamee and Gergen - Stanley Deetz and William J WhiteResponding and Relating - Michael J Mazanec and Steve Duck Response-Ability to Individuals, Relating and DifferenceCo-Constructing Responsibility - Karl TommInspiring Dialogues and Relational Responsibility - Eero RiikonenCreating Relational Realities - John Shotter and Arlene M Katz Responsible Responding to Poetic `Movements' and `Moments'Relational Inquiry and Relational Responsibility - Robert Cottor and Sharon Cottor The Practice of ChangeA Circle of Voices - Peggy Penn and Marilyn Frankfurt`Just Like Max' - Walter Eggers Learning in RelationWaiting for the Author - Maurizio MarzariPART THREE: CONTINUING THE CONVERSATIONRelational Responsibility - Sheila McNamee and Kenneth J Gergen The Converging Conversation
- Author BiographyKenneth J. Gergen is a Senior Research Professor at Swarthmore College, USA, and President of the Taos Institute. He has been the recipient of many awards throughout the world. His major works include Realities and Relationships: Soundings in Social Construction; The Saturated Self: Dilemmas of Identity in Contemporary Life; and Relational Being: Beyond Self and Community.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.