All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Pierpaolo Donati
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Prospects for a Relational Sociology Chapter 1. The Relational Paradigm; its implications for the understanding and organization of Society Chapter 2. Society as a Relation Chapter 3. Critical Realism as viewed by Relational Sociology Chapter 4. Observing and Thinking Relationally: the premises of the relational theory of society Chapter 5. Social Change in the light of Relational Sociology Chapter 6. Reflexivity after Modernity: From the viewpoint of Relational Sociology Chapter 7. Doing Sociology in the Age of Globalisation
- Author BiographyPierpaolo Donati is Professor of Sociology at the University of Bologna (Italy). Past-President of the Italian Sociological Association, he is known as the founder of 'relational sociology' or the 'relational theory of society', an independently developed form of critical realism. He has published more than 600 works (see: Building a Relational Theory of Society: A Sociological Journey, in M. Deflem ed., Sociologists in a Global Age. Biographical Perspectives, Ashgate, Aldershot, 2007).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.67Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.