Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £6.50Trending at £8.59
- £9.96Trending at £11.01
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £9.97Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionConville attempts to tackle the problem of how to think about the process nature of communication in personal relationships by moving beyond stage models of relational development and proposing a helical model which depicts a four-phase structure of transition between relational stages.
- Author BiographyRICHARD L. CONVILLE is Professor of Speech Communication at the University of Southern Mississippi. He has taught in the field of interpersonal communication since 1972, and his research has appeared in journals such as Human Communication Research, the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, the Quarterly Journal of Speech, and Communication Monographs. Professor Conville has served on the Board of Directors of the International Communication Association and on the editorial boards of the Southern Communication Journal and Communication Theory.
- Author(s)Richard L. Conville
- Date of Publication30/10/1991
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.