Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionCurrently, there is a movement in linguistics towards careful use of corpora in linguistic and text analysis, which has involved both written and spoken corpora and those which combine spoken and written text.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Lockwood is Professor of Linguistics at Michigan State University, USA. He is co-editor, with Michael Cummings, Peter H. Fries and William Spruiell, of Relations and Functions within and around Language (Continuum, 2001). Michael Cummings is Professor of English at York University in Canada. Peter H. Fries is Professor of English and Linguistics at Central Michigan University.
- Author(s)Michael Cummings,Peter H. Fries
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Lockwood,William C. Spruiell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.