All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionHealthcare organizations depend on managers to build effective peer relationships to manage complex patient needs. The organization is steeped in conflict between peers. This book provides the conceptual frameworks for identifying these and for developing peer to peer relationship competence in the healthcare organization.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER LANDAU is a Senior Lecturer at the Bocconi School of Management of Organizational Behaviour in Healthcare, Italy. She does healthcare management research on patient quality of life and organizational change. She is a contract professor at State University, Department of Medicine, on physician-patient communication and relationship management. ELIO BORGNOVI is Professor of Public Management at Bocconi University, Italy, and Director of the Institute of Public Administration. He was Dean of the Bocconi School of Management for eight years and President of the Italian Association of Schools of Management. He has extensive strategic experience in developing healthcare management policy, tools and practice for the Italian National Healthcare System.
- Author(s)Elio Borgonovi,Jennifer Landau
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.