All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter where you are, what you are doing, whether you are alone or with others, you are always in relationship. This book is concerned with the much neglected area of relationships as dyads involving two unique individuals, in all settings in which human beings live, work, pray and play.
- Author BiographyDr. Tony Humphreys is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Author and National and International Speaker. He is the author of twelve best-selling books including The Power of 'Negative'Thinking. Dr.Helen Ruddle is a Counselling Psychologist and researcher who has published widely in the field of Social Policy.
- Author(s)Helen Ruddle,Tony Humphreys
- PublisherCork University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.