All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionSurveying key developments and open issues in cosmology for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyGeorge Ellis, FRS, is Professor Emeritus at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. He is co-author with Stephen Hawking of The Large Scale Structure of Space-Time. Roy Maartens holds an SKA Research Chair at the University of the Western Cape, South Africa, and is Professor of Cosmology at the University of Portsmouth, UK. Malcolm MacCallum is Director of the Heilbronn Institute at the University of Bristol and is President of the International Society on General Relativity and Gravitation.
- Author(s)George F. R. Ellis,Malcolm A. H. MacCallum,Roy Maartens
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note68 b/w illus.
- Weight1930 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.