Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to Einstein's general theory of relativity. A physics-first approach is adopted so that interesting applications come before the more difficult task of solving the Einstein equation. The book includes extensive coverage of cosmology, and is designed to allow readers to study the subject alone.
- Author BiographyTa-Pei Cheng is currently Emeritus Professor of Physics at the University of Missouri - St. Louis. He took his Ph.D. at Rockefeller University in 1969, followed by post-doctoral study at Rockefeller University and at the Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton). He has been on the faculty of University of Missouri - St. Louis from 1973 to the present day, and was elected a Fellow of the American Physical Society in 1982.
- Author(s)Ta-Pei Cheng
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Master Series in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note240 line ilustrations
- Weight872 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.