All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe appendixes provide helpful hints, basic answers to the sample problems, and materials to stimulate further exploration.
- Author BiographyDaniel F. Styer is the John and Marianne Schiffer Professor of Physics at Oberlin College and the author of The Strange World of Quantum Mechanics.
- Author(s)Daniel F. Styer
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Halftones, black and white; 67 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.