All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of us want to lose weight, find romance, look like models, kick start our careers and ditch the stress. And when we do, there's tons of advice out there to help us, an avalanche of books, magazines, websites and TV programmes. Sorting out this avalanche, this book looks straight to the heart of the issue.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Wilson's background was in medicine before becoming a journalist. She was Editor of Psychiatry in Practice, before moving into consumer journalism. She has written widely for the national press and was Health and Wellbeing editor at She magazine for 10 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilson
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series Title52 Brilliant Little Ideas S.
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date05/03/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width111 mm
- Height140 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.50Trending at £12.71
- £5.75Trending at £7.99
- £19.62Trending at £22.95
- £9.32Trending at £12.38
- £12.51Trending at £14.89
- £10.81Trending at £14.94
- £7.93Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.