All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew ways to embrace relaxation every day! Relaxation For Dummies provides a straightforward guide to understanding the importance of relaxation in our readers' day-to-day lives.
- Author BiographyShamash Alidina, MEng MA(Ed), is a professional mindfulness trainer, keynote speaker and stress management consultant. He specialises in mindfulness training and teacher training for therapists, coaches, executives and the general public. He has trained with Jon Kabat-Zinn, Thich Nhat Hanh and Matthieu Ricard, and at Bangor University's Centre for Mindfulness. He has over ten years of experience in teaching mindfulness. He currently runs mindfulness-based courses one-to-one and in groups in London, as well as via distance-learning. He is the author of Mindfulness For Dummies.
- Author(s)Cary L. Cooper,Shamash Alidina
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.