All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelevance, first published in 1986, was named as one of the most important and influential books of the decade in the Times Higher Educational Supplement.
- Author BiographyDan Sperber of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in Paris, and the Universite de Paris X, is author of Rethinking Symbolism and On Anthropological Knowledge. Dierdre Wilson is Reader in Linguistics at University College London, and the author of Presuppositions and Non--Truth--Conditional Semantics and Modern Linguistics: The Results of Chomskya s Revolution.
- Author(s)Dan Sperber,Deirdre Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.