All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive introduction to relevance theory, starting from the basics and covering all its key ideas.
- Author BiographyBilly Clark is a senior lecturer in English Language in the Department of Media at Middlesex University. He has considerable experience teaching relevance theory at undergraduate and postgraduate level and was editor of the 'Foundations of Linguistics' section for the Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics edited by Keith Brown.
- Author(s)Billy Clark
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 3 tables 60 exercises
- Weight840 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.24
- £17.22Trending at £18.29
- £9.64Trending at £10.01
- £11.55Trending at £19.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.