All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides engineers with the safety and risk assessment tools and techniques they need to work effectively in any safety or reliability critical environment.
- Author BiographyDr David J Smith is the Proprietor of Technis Consultancy. He has written numerous books on Reliability and Safety over the last 35 years. His FARADIP database has become widely used, and his other software packages are also used throughout the profession. His PhD thesis was on the subject of reliability prediction and common cause failure. He contributed to the first drafting of IEC 61508 and chairs the IGEM panel which produces SR/15 (the gas industry safety related guidance). David is past President of the Safety and Reliability Society.
- Author(s)David J. Smith
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight860 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.52Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.