Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a carefully developed integration of mathematical models that relate Six Sigma and reliability measures for the first time. The strength of Six Sigma is the way in which it structures the problem and the solution methodology to solve the problem.
- Author(s)Haritha Saranga,John Crocker,T. Chitra,U.Dinesh Kumar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note71 Tables, black and white; 81 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 386 p. 81 illus.
- Weight1650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.