All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.41Trending at £12.97
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.54Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.97
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide for researchers in the physical sciences and engineering, providing preventive measures and solutions to unexpected problems in their work.
- Author BiographyI. R. Walker is a researcher at the Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, where he has worked for over 20 years. He received his Ph.D. there in 1992, and was an Assistant Director of Research from 1995 to 2002. His principle line of research is the physics of superconductors and other strongly correlated electron materials at ultra-low temperatures, and the development of techniques for subjecting these materials to high pressures under such conditions.
- Author(s)I. R. Walker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight1470 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.