All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines current research into the scientific modeling, experimentation, and remedial measures for advancing the reliability, availability, system robustness, and maintainability of Power Electronic Converter Systems (PECS) at different levels of complexity.
- Author BiographyHenry Shu-hung Chung is a Professor at the Department of Electronic Engineering, City University of Hong Kong and Director of the Centre for Smart Energy Conversion and Utilization Research. He is on the editorial boards of IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics and IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics on Power Electronics. Huai Wang is an Associate Professor at the Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark. He is a work package leader at the Center of Reliable Power Electronics (CORPE) hosted by Aalborg University. Frede Blaabjerg is a Professor in Power Electronics at the Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark. He is leading today the Center of Reliable Power Electronics (CORPE) hosted by Aalborg University. Michael Pecht is an IEEE Fellow, an ASME Fellow, and an SAE Fellow. He is the Director of CALCE (Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering) and a Chair Professor at the University of Maryland.
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy Engineering
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFrede Blaabjerg,Henry Shu-Hung Chung,Huaiqing Wang,Michael Pecht
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.