All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the face recognition problem while gaining new insights from complementary fields. It examines the evolution of face-recognition systems and explores new directions. The book has a well-focused approach and provides an excellent reference work.
- Author(s)Harry Wechsler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.