Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe implications for philosophy and cognitive science of developments in statistical learning theory.
- Author BiographyGilbert Harman and Sanjeev Kulkarni are coauthors of An Elementary Introduction to Statistical Learning Theory. Harman is James S. McDonnell Distinguished University Professor of Philosophy at Princeton. Kulkarni is Professor of Electrical Engineering, an associated member of the Department of Philosophy, and Master of Butler College at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Gilbert Harman,Sanjeev Kulkarni
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleJean Nicod Lectures
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note19 illus.
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.